Eli looked absolutely charming in his Easter tie from Grandma Gaskin (thanks!) And Evelyn is always as lovely as ever-- just not to be found in our Easter pics!
Here is our belated Easter post!
They were both adorable, but somehow as you can see, Evelyn didn't get her fair share of the photographers attention--oops.
We enjoyed sharing the story of the last events of Christ's life with the children. I was a bit torn on how the Easter bunny fit in with Christ's Atonement, but Nathaniel assured me I had done my religious duty and to let the Easter Bunny do his thing.
We also have a sweet neighbor here who played Easter Bunny for the kids by dropping off an basket of goodies-- she has just one son in college and I think she just loves playing Grandma to the kids :-)
2 comments:
My Evelyn is darling, but I can see why that charming little Eli stole the camera's spotlight this time. His little tan/yellow suit combo is perfect (even in a sleeping in the carseat shot.)
I've been noticing a lot of tan/yellow and bronze/gold combinations lately. Just ask Kelly, he laughs at me when I point them out.
It is a dilemma on how to combine the religious & the secular. We made resurrection cookies Saturday night to be ready for Sunday AM (hollow on the inside like the tomb). Anyway we were going to wait until after church to look for eggs but the boys saw some before church & then there was no stopping them.
Post a Comment