Friday, March 12, 2010

Eye Candy


I did this a bit ago, but am still loving it. I used a hinged shadow box as opposed to the usual jewelry box. The idea is not my own, though really I can't remember where I saw it. Now my box full of heaps of stranded beads has been transformed into usable art for my wall.
The shadow box shuts and opens easily and is double mounted on the wall so it doesn't move when I'm picking out jewelry. The jewelry hangs from an assortment of quilting tacks and pins.

6 comments:

kelleen said...

I love it! you never cease to a amaze me with your creative genius!

DAVID WILSON said...

too fun! Wonderful way to dress up your home and make it feel like every night is a night out.

Karen said...

Great idea Jeni.

Kara said...

Thanks for posting a picture. I knew it would be just gorgeous!

Kelly admired it too. :-)

Christina said...

I absolutely love it! You are brilliant!

Jordan said...

Absolutely LOVE it! And you have such fun and cute jewelry too!