Good to hear you made it. At least you are a little closer to Utah!
Ditto to the previous commenter - does this mean we'll have more Gaskins in our future? I need to get more info from Spencer about the situation - I didn't know you were leaving MI. :)
What pretty pictures.
Beautiful pics. so glad you get to be closer to family, and California is beautiful--Darrell will be jealous you moved to his home state! Hooray for mild weather and and being close to a beach!
gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Good to hear you made it. At least you are a little closer to Utah!
Ditto to the previous commenter - does this mean we'll have more Gaskins in our future?
I need to get more info from Spencer about the situation - I didn't know you were leaving MI. :)
What pretty pictures.
Beautiful pics. so glad you get to be closer to family, and California is beautiful--Darrell will be jealous you moved to his home state! Hooray for mild weather and and being close to a beach!
gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment