Kara and I recruited help making the "fluff balls" that we used to create the installation in the serving tent. They are made out of tissue paper, and no two are alike. When massed together and suspended in air, they were quite a sight! It had a Chihuly look to it. We also placed extra "fluff balls" on the grass to let the kids play and be blown accross the grass like tumble weeds--my personal favorite, although I'm sure some people thought they were there by mistake.
In the party pictures you'll see the guest tables my mom did a great job on.
4 comments:
You are seriously amazing-you and your family are all sooo talented!
I was happy to see these pictures. Natalie & Jordan got some people pictures, but somehow didn't get the decorations. They told me is was beautifully decorated, & they were right! I love the big puff balls. They really made the party look fun.
Great creativity...as always. :)
I love that picture of Kara & Emily laughing together. :)
How did you make your fluff balls? I've seen different instructions popping around on the internet. I'm interested in making some for Eliot's birthday party. Can you email me and let me know?
stillthesame@gmail.com
Thanks.
Laura
Post a Comment