So many things that could be said. I'll be a good sister. Congratulations on being a stinky skunk saver. All skunks salute you for you valiant efforts!
Hi Jeni and Nathaniel, just checking in to say hello and see what you're up to. The skunk incident is terrible - I am pretty sure Andrew would have made me call animal control. Hope you are well, the kids are lovely.
Absolutely love it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So many things that could be said. I'll be a good sister.
Congratulations on being a stinky skunk saver. All skunks salute you for you valiant efforts!
Hi Jeni and Nathaniel, just checking in to say hello and see what you're up to. The skunk incident is terrible - I am pretty sure Andrew would have made me call animal control. Hope you are well, the kids are lovely.
Absolutely love it.
Post a Comment