Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Drum roll please...."

The "Reverence Award" for the Sunbeam class of the Ann Arbor 2nd Ward for the date of February 28th 2010 goes to....... Eli Gaskin! And Yes, the inflated rubber glove is the award-- wow the teachers in our ward know how to get these guys.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

I Love that they gave him a glove. It just proves that it doesn't take a lot of money to make a child really happy. Just a little creativity.

Smendrick said...

How come we never thought of that? ;) What a creative way to give him a hand.

kelleen said...

Share your secret training methods!!! We Thornocks could use a hand in the reverence department. Great idea of giving an award for it, we might have to try that. Sad you couldn't make it out here, but glad you stayed and were safe-hope to see you again soon :)

Karen said...

Good job Eli.

Kara said...

Wow. It is only Monday, but I'm certain that is the cutest picture I'll see all week!

Kara said...

It reminds me of this one time, when a friend from my ward (named Nathaniel) was showing me his brother's blog (maybe the first blog I ever saw) with pictures of his nieces.

He was speed scrolling through the pictures, proclaiming "SOO Cute", "Oh adorable", "SO, SO cute" at each one.

They were cute, but Eli in a tuque with his reverence award beats them rubber-hands down. (Just had to use that phrase!)

Chris said...

Now that's a very creative idea. Eli looks so cute!