Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Gaskin Sunday Ballet

I love this! The kids were watching The Nutcracker. I peeped my head in and caught this-priceless! (Note my daughter's ever so graceful pulling up of her pants.)
Check out Eli's pirouettes-absolutely stunning! (of course he tumbled over right after we stopped shooting- Nathaniel and I were trying so hard not to bust up laughing!)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How adorable! You should show that to your cousin Jordan! I think Evelyn show some real potential, and Eli, just pure cuteness! LOL! That's one video you'll never want to accidentally loose!

Chris said...

Amy loves to dance and twirl to the Nutcracker ballet too. She was at the Nutcracker when she was 3 days old because we were watching Jordan dance :)
Evelyn & Eli look very cute- such form!

Meredith said...

Scott and I watched this and just loved it. I love how Evelyn is trying to copy the moves exactly. Too cute!