I installed a kinetic sculpture in our house last week, a swing! I love the element of whimsy, fun and movement it adds to the room. Oh, and did I mention the kids love it?
I totally love it! We had swings in our unfinished basement when I was little, and I loved it. I haven't ever seen anyone else do that. That's fabulous! Maybe I'll have to do that when we get a house!
5 comments:
I totally love it! We had swings in our unfinished basement when I was little, and I loved it. I haven't ever seen anyone else do that. That's fabulous! Maybe I'll have to do that when we get a house!
That's amazing! How fun and different. Your kids must love you tons.
So cool, that would be fun.
Fantastic idea!
Love it! My family had a porch swing (on the porch of course) but we would hang it from a beam in our living room in the winter. It was the best!
Post a Comment