Friday, July 11, 2008

Learning Time with Evelyn Grace



Evelyn has been busy as ever with some new books I picked up (at D.I. .25/book of course!). They are just her level, lots of tracing letters and beginning activities for learning how to follow instructions. She asks me all the time if we can do more "Learning Time". Did I mention I'm proud of this girl!?
She is able to identify quite a few letters and their sounds. And it's really interesting to see the letters she mixes up "Y" for "V" , "D" for "B" "W" for "V", . I can tell that she is really working at it because they are logical to mistake for the other, she's not just saying any old letter. Yes, our daughter is even a genius in the mistakes she makes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is such a treat to see these little minds develop. Good for you--and Evelyn!