Thursday, July 10, 2008
The Only thing Eli Does on Camera!
So this is the one and only thing this little dude does when I roll film. I'm sure most every parent struggles with this one, you turn on the camera to film the adorable thing they are doing, which they of course stop the second they see the camera and will only ask to see the video. Usually I delete these all to typical films, but this one, maybe it's just because I'm his mommy, but I think it is adorable to watch Eli thinking out and deciding if he's going to say please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we gaskin males are very demanding and very predictable.. what can i say!
Too cute! He is looking more and more like Evelyn as he thins out.
He is lovely. You have two totally amazing children. You should bring them to Seattle.
Post a Comment